Friday, April 20, 2012

Windows Live Writer test

Don’t get too excited readers. There is no meat, nor are there any potatoes in this post. It is merely a test to check on the functionality of Windows Live Writer and it’s professed abilities. A friend of mine – whom I have not seen in approximately 32 years – suggested that this will make my blogging experience more ‘user friendly’.

He lives in Vancouver.

I am riding my motorcycle to Vancouver in June.

Serendipity.

 

As ever, feedback is appreciated.

 

Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate and encourage comments and / or criticisms. If I do not get back right away it is likely because I am out riding - or haven't checked the comments section in a couple of days - but I will do my best to respond.

Hope you are enjoying the ride.